number of people visited

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Solving Startup Installation Problem for Nokia Smartphones

solving automatic install on startup e63 nokia :
As for the installation problem, I think its due to .sis files stored on the phone memory or in sensitive folders in the memory card or its as a result of incomplete installations. When the phone is restarted, it tends to automatically install does files for you. I've had this problem on my N95.

What I suggest you do is, go to the Application manager, scroll through all the files listed, look for apps with a "not installed" status and then you either install these apps manually or delete them. I hope this helps...

OR

To resolve the automatic installation at startup problem:

1. connect the phone to the PC
2. Make sure you are showing hidden files in Windows
3. Browse the memory card and find the private10202dce folder, and delete all contents

No comments:

Popular Posts